Thursday, June 26, 2008

Chiggerex

For some reason my family has offended the Minnesota Mosquito population and they have us on their hit list. Riley & Conrad have been easy targets because they play outside, in the water, all day long.
What's a mom to do when children scratch their bites until they bleed?

Tra la la! Introducing Chiggerex Plus! This ointments is Fantastic! I purchased my jar at Walmart and it was super cheap. It's chalked full of natural ingredients such as: olive oil, aloe vera, peppermint oil, clove oil, camphor & chamomile extract. As if that weren't enough, there is also 5.0% Benzocaine to keep it real. (I love it when words end with -caine. It makes the pain reliever seem that much more exciting and almost illegal.) but I digress...
Finally, the ointment does give fast, soothing, long lasting relief and it doesn't leave a greasy, smelly residue on the skin.
(Unfortunately, I wasn't paid for this plug, but I would be willing to receive a little something, if folks at Chiggerex are willing.) :)

2 comments:

Karen said...

I heard that Bounce dryer sheets repell mosquitos. Tuck one in each pocket of your boys! It might just help!

Tana said...

Have you adopted tra la la as your anthem? I hope you haven't been hypnotized.